FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BIDA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA POST 2015/2016 POST UTME SCREENING
TIME TABLE FOR COMPUTER BASE TEST (CBT) EXAMINATION (2015/2016 POST UTME)
This is to inform all the prospective POST-UTME candidates and the general public that the Post UTME Screening Exercise for
JAMB candidates is scheduled to take place from Tuesday, 8th to Thursday 10th September, 2015 using Computer Based Test (CBT)
platform at The Federal Polytechnic, Bida, ICT Centre as follows:
|Tuesday, 8th September, 2015
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism Mgt.
- Nutrition & Dietetics
|Wednesday, 9th September, 2015
Thursday 10th September 2015
- Agricultural & Bio-Environ. Tech.
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
| ||GROUP C|
|Friday, 11th September, 2015
Saturday 12th September 2015
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
- All Candidates for the screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises.
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip and UTME print out with their passport photograph on it of which photocopies MUST be submitted. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
- Only registered candidates for the Post UTME screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time and with the above printouts.
- Do not appear in the screening premises if it's not your scheduled date and group.
- Any candidates that comes after his/her scheduled date and group will not be allowed for the screening.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law Enforcement Agencies will not be allowed into the venue during the screening exercise.
- ONLY JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue.
For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08033530832, 08039222019, 08036328887, and 0817874652.
Chief Bisi Adeyemi